Laine Issue 11 | Summer 2021
Laine Magazine Issue 11, Summer 2021
This Issue features 145 pages, and festures designs by:
- Stella Ackroyd (Visiting, sweater and cardigan)
- Christelle Bagea (Litha, socks)
- George Cullen (Sea Mist, shawl|)
- Jonna Hietala (Lento, sweater)
- Gudrun Johnston (Blåsippa, sweater)
- Marianne Munier (Yöllä, sweater)
- Paula Pereira (Trelissa, sweater)
- Eri Shimizu (Keseran Pasaran, sweater)
- Natalya Sinelshchikova (Theia, top)
- Stephen West (Seriously Holey Wrap, wrap/shawl)
This issue also features
- a portrait of Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns, written by Jeanette Sloane
- a feature on Yarningham, a yarn festival in Birmingham UK, organised by Sara Fowles and Helen Winnicott
- "Dreaming of Italy", a series of recipes
- feature piece on knitting app "Knitrino"
- well-being article omn knitting yourself a "better brain"
This is print only and does not include a download code.